quesSecond Appeal in RTI is taking a lot of time so what should be done

i sent RTI to PIO last year in sept 2014 and did not get answers so i filed first appeal. after which hearing was done and after hearing few days after a reply from First level authority came which was contradicting to the discussions in hearing. so i sent back a reply asking for clarification to FAA and no reply came. i sent Second Appeal for same that i am not getting clear answers and its taking long time. no reply came from Second AA also. now what should i do?

• ansIf the first appellant authority has not answered then you have to file Second Appeal Information Commission enclosing copy of all previous communications or you can also meet chief information commisioner in delhi and raise the matter before him.

• ansif the first appellant authority has not answered then you have to file Second Appeal Information Commission enclosing copy of all previous communications or you can also meet chief information commisioner in delhi and raise the matter before him

Advocate Akhil Verma

Karkarduma, Delhi

Advocate Akhil Verma

Karkarduma, Delhi