Person filing false complaints in government departments. What to do?
A person without any reason is harassing us to complaint to many Govt. departments. Everybody has enquired about us but nothing wrong has been detected. The person has filed a complaint in Faridabad income tax department without his name.
What should I do?
You can file file a civil suit for malicious prosecution and defamation claiming damages and compensation for the harassment you have been subjected to.
In the alternative, you can also register a case under Section 211 of the Indian Penal Code for the offence of filing false charges against someone with the intent of causing injury or even under Section 500 for criminal defamation.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file a criminal case for alienation just after marriage
- Do I can take a object on my grandfather's property
- Breaking the employment bond after the training.
- Constructed 2 floor building how to legally transfer 1 floor to inlaws
- Soft launch or pre-launch valid in UP