Person filing false complaints in government departments. What to do?
A person without any reason is harassing us to complaint to many Govt. departments. Everybody has enquired about us but nothing wrong has been detected. The person has filed a complaint in Faridabad income tax department without his name.
What should I do?
You can file file a civil suit for malicious prosecution and defamation claiming damages and compensation for the harassment you have been subjected to.
In the alternative, you can also register a case under Section 211 of the Indian Penal Code for the offence of filing false charges against someone with the intent of causing injury or even under Section 500 for criminal defamation.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father Willed property to me and my brother consent of children needed
- Paid lumpsum after mutual divorce can she again ask for maintenance
- My wife beats me a lot. What action can i take against her?
- Law which mandates woman employee safety by the company?
- can my daughter get a Govt. job as replacement for her Husband?