quesPerson filing false complaints in government departments. What to do?

A person without any reason is harassing us to complaint to many Govt. departments. Everybody has enquired about us but nothing wrong has been detected. The person has filed a complaint in Faridabad income tax department without his name.

What should I do?

You can file file a civil suit for malicious prosecution and defamation claiming damages and compensation for the harassment you have been subjected to.

In the alternative, you can also register a case under Section 211 of the Indian Penal Code for the offence of filing false charges against someone with the intent of causing injury or even under Section 500 for criminal defamation.