mobile tower on roof
We are the top floor tenant in an industrial building in Mumbai, the new landlord has initiated a process of installing a mobile tower on the terrace right above us. Having read various hazards of having a mobile tower in such close vicinity, we are skeptical about the same. We have heard that the NOC from top floor occupants is mandatory for installation of such towers, is it true? Is it also applicable incase of tenanted property in an industrial building. We are the sole occupiers of this floor, Kindly advice, Regards, Bhisham Lulla.
Yes, it is mandatory to take written NOC from the top floor occupants of a building while installing mobile tower on its roof top, Send a complaint to the BMC about the said illegal installation of mobile tower.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company is fraud also not registered what action can employees take
- Is notice for cheque bounce admissible if sent after 35 days?
- Not married legally wife is asking maintenance after 11 years
- Property rate decided but one person did not pay what amount today
- How to safeguard from abusive wife who threatens to file false case?