Is the rate of land use same for commercial use and for hospital use?
A hospital is running in a residential area since 1994 when no provision was in existence for 1.Converting it into commercial and 2. no land was separately allocated for hospitals. In 2006 the road was made "commercial".
Now the owner Doctor wants to re-erect the hospital. Can the MC ask for CLU ( change of land use)? Is the rate of land use same for Commercial use and for hospital use? (hospital has been classified seperately as "social infrastructure" "institution" etc )
Yes, even if the building is in existence before the provision came into effect, you are required to fill up the form and seek permission for the Conversion / CLU as you are running the hospital in a residential area which requires prior approval. So it will be better for you to apply for the same before the MCD demands it.
The rate shall be different and shall depend on the use of land. It will differ as the land is beng used as a hospital and is not being put up for commercial use.
However, we will be in a better position to guide you once we know the specifications of the Hospital like the capacity, the area covered and so on.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Paid money to institution which is a scam what action can i take?
- Registered vs unregistered agreement to sale
- landlord appealed in HC want to now our chances of wining the case
- SDM made false (contrary to law) judgement in a partition of land
- Papers needed to file mutual Divorce