I want to know what is the responsibility of guard as per RWA
I want to know what is the responsibility of guard as per RWA and if any bye laws even exist for guards. Like if a person parks a car in a common area can guard be rude and to that owner n puncture or block that car with some other car
As per your query, all RWA's have different rules and regulations. So, liability of the guard would vary depending of the association rules and regulations.
Bad or inappropriate behaviour or harming other person's property is not acceptable by law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What can be done if a person has blank cheque of my name ?
- Distribution of Father's Property after his death
- Company hiding few fact while selling old model can I file case
- Submitted documents required but still not received any joining letter
- bank has frozen my active bank account for negative verification