how to get illegal construction demolished if MCD is not taking action
My neighbors have built illegal extensions in front of their home. I filed a written complaint to the MCD but no action has been taken. How to get this illegal construction demolished?
You can file a writ in the High court for seeking direction for demolition of the illegal construction.
You can also file RTI in the MCD for checking the status of the written complaint made by you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property transferred from grandfather to father can daughters claim ?
- How is ancestral property divided among grand children
- Want to know court marriage procedure In Jaipur or Ajmer
- How to start a defense contracts company in India ?
- rights of other shareholdrs in a joint property