Flat owner doing illegal construction. Putting our lives at risk.
I live in a double story DDA flat in west delhi. The 1st floor owner is doing construction. We know that the building is not capable to take on any more weight. The ceiling of our store room is already broken. Furthermore on asking the builder to not construct he is threatening me saying that "stop me if you can". I want to know where should i complain about such illegal construction?
We suggest you to make a complaint to DDA and MCD and notify about the issue.
Incase they fail to respond then you file a writ petition alongwith it application for temporary injunction for the construction.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Division of property according to Muslim law
- Cover note of insurance expired in 90 days. Do i have any legal right?
- Sister's DV case but advocate is not giving proper advice
- Builder sold property that is located in a green zone what can be done
- Can father give the inherited property to any son and depriving others