quesexam paper not checked because of roll no. issue. What action to take?

Be cause of shot attendence .. Our h.o.d. doesn't gave me roll no. In 3 sub. Bt I was seating in exam Aur result declared and I got 0 marks in 3 sub. Can I file a r.t.I. on university Or not?

• ansIf your university is a government university then you can file an RTI  and seek information from the university.

Further we are unable to understand that if your attendance was not as per the perquisite criteria then how could you sit in exams?  

Please provide clear facts so that we can address you legal advise