Delayed exams due to case against university
My university is not conducting the second year exams due to it's ongoing case in the high court. I am doing a 2 year course in this university.
We have not been given any official information in this case. What can be done?
File a RTI to ascertain why exams for second year are not being conducted. Based on the reply of the university you can chart out your next move.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married for 15 years. Now i want to divorce my husband. What rights?
- Husband is torturing how can i take divorce and custody of children
- Consultation firm took money to get me government job. Now delaying it
- What are the legal documents required to make an ostensible owner
- How can i cancel my offer letter which I have already signed