Can i use commercially the information received through RTI?
I basically have 3 queries:- 1. If we have collected any information or data through rti than are we free to share to share the same with anyone and everyone. Is there any legal conditions in terms of information or data arranged through rti. 2. Can we use data or information seemed through rti for commercial purpose. 3. Can we charge consultancy fee from an individual or company for providing them assistance in filling rti or helping them in obtaining the desired information they seek through rti.
You can share the RTI information to any one.
Further you can charge fees for providing services for filling RTI
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband cheating and mental and physical torture by in laws
- Tenant not vacating the property lost case in HC
- land acquisition in Palwal (Haryana) without notification by govt.
- Can tenants be debarred from flat if landlord did not pay maintenance
- Is case dismissed after the death of the complainant