quesCan i get hold of actual salary receipt of husband working in govt.?

How to know the salary slip of my husband who is a Govt. employee because he is not showing the actual salary in court. Please tell me what type of questions I may ask regarding salary while filing RTI from the concern department.

You need to file a simple RTI asking about the complete salary package that your husband is drawing from the Government. This should include all the perks and benefits over and above the basic salary.