Can i get hold of actual salary receipt of husband working in govt.?
How to know the salary slip of my husband who is a Govt. employee because he is not showing the actual salary in court. Please tell me what type of questions I may ask regarding salary while filing RTI from the concern department.
You need to file a simple RTI asking about the complete salary package that your husband is drawing from the Government. This should include all the perks and benefits over and above the basic salary.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Liabilities towards father, step mother and step brother and sister
- On which paper should I print resale agreement
- Am i entitled to maintenance if i am a working woman?
- Inter religion married couple vouch for divorce.
- Father died property case pending how can mother become legal heir