Can i get hold of actual salary receipt of husband working in govt.?
How to know the salary slip of my husband who is a Govt. employee because he is not showing the actual salary in court. Please tell me what type of questions I may ask regarding salary while filing RTI from the concern department.
You need to file a simple RTI asking about the complete salary package that your husband is drawing from the Government. This should include all the perks and benefits over and above the basic salary.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for court marriage
- Booked a flat now not wiling to proceed further what action to take?
- How to get money back from broker work not done
- what happens to property after death without heirs
- How to get certificate from got that says marriage is null and void