Can i get hold of actual salary receipt of husband working in govt.?
How to know the salary slip of my husband who is a Govt. employee because he is not showing the actual salary in court. Please tell me what type of questions I may ask regarding salary while filing RTI from the concern department.
You need to file a simple RTI asking about the complete salary package that your husband is drawing from the Government. This should include all the perks and benefits over and above the basic salary.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brought phone online not working now where to filed the complaint
- How to take divorce with my partner while having relation with another
- Gifted my property to mother can my husband or children claim share
- Can i gift a property which is burdened with liabilities?
- My right on my mother's jewelry and alive grand father's property?