Can i file a RTI against a private college?
Can i file an RTI against a private college? I dont want to file it against the university want to file it to the private college. Who will respond to the RTI?
RTI can be filed only against the Government and the State. Hence it cannot be filed against a Private College.
Click here to find the best RTI lawyer in your city.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife threatening to commit suicide what action can I take
- Case running for 30 yrs can we ask court to drop charges
- Wife staying separate and filed a case of maintenance what to do
- I made RD account in Sahara India now not giving my savings
- how to change name in birth certificate