quesCan a common man ask for the property details of a politician ?

can a common man ask the question regarding the property details of a politician in supreme Court. which IPC code we can file the case .can we directly file the case without a lawyer. please give me the information

  • ansEvery elected member of parliament, legislative of state assembly and every govt official is supposed to declare the details of the property on his/her name. You can also obtain this information through RTI Act.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best R.T.I lawyers in India

Similar questions

Cani file RTI against private firm?
Can RTI document submitted by plantiff be received as an evidence in court.

Is a Government officer bound to reply to the questions under RTI, which are related with a…

My wife has done her graduation in BA (Arts )from Dr B R Ambedkar university…

R.T.I Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Shamsher Garud

  Nariman Point
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Dev Datt Palodkar

 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly