Can a common man ask for the property details of a politician ?
can a common man ask the question regarding the property details of a politician in supreme Court. which IPC code we can file the case .can we directly file the case without a lawyer. please give me the information
Every elected member of parliament, legislative of state assembly and every govt official is supposed to declare the details of the property on his/her name. You can also obtain this information through RTI Act.
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)Dwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife beat mother in my absence will FIR be helpful in divorce case
- My wife has filed a kidnapping case against my sister and brother
- Can we construct house on property subject to OS case
- how to handle Defaulters of Resident Welfare Associatio
- Got a cheque from a guy and it get bounced what to do