Absent marked in a competitive exam.
I appeared for sub-inspector examination in Jammu and Kashmir Police in the year 2010. When the result was declared, I was marked absent which is not true as i appeared for written test, attempt my questionnaire, signed on attendance sheet. Now, after three years, department is claiming that after signing on my attendance list, I left examination due to the nature call along with my answer sheet. what shall i do?
Who conducted the examination? Whether it is State Public Service Commission or the Department itself. Then approach the concerned officials and try to find out the reason for marking you as absent, in-spite of your signing attendance sheet and written test paper. If it does not work then file an RTI application.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Nationality of a child if mother is Indian but father is from Pakistan
- What is the procedure for divorce
- Filed for mutual divorce now want to withdraw
- Partition on property of deceased father
- What will be the distribution property if a person dies intestate.