quesAbsent marked in a competitive exam.

I appeared for sub-inspector examination in Jammu and Kashmir Police in the year 2010. When the result was declared, I was marked absent which is not true as i appeared for written test, attempt my questionnaire, signed on attendance sheet. Now, after three years, department is claiming that after signing on my attendance list, I left examination due to the nature call along with my answer sheet. what shall i do?

  • ansWho conducted the examination? Whether it is State Public Service Commission or the Department itself. Then approach the concerned officials and try to find out the reason for marking you as absent, in-spite of your signing attendance sheet and written test paper. If it does not work then file an RTI application.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best R.T.I lawyers in India

Similar questions

hello sir/mam. i like to know is it possible to get someones recruitment detail from…

My neighbour runs a garment factory which involves the use of industrial iron which is…

Sir, I live in a society in delhi. next to my flat there is a…

We are the top floor tenant in an industrial building in Mumbai, the new landlord…

R.T.I Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Shamsher Garud

  Nariman Point
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Dev Datt Palodkar

 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly