quesWhat action possible against a person who has cheated me and may more?

On 9th April I received an email from a person, from Baruch, Gujarat, explaining that they are giving making shipping websites for Rs.15500/-. After a long discussion over the phone and e-mail, I sent them Rs.15500/- that to in his father's bank account by net banking. But he did not give me the said website.

I called him many a times claiming that I want a refund after deducting money for the limited services they had rendered. But he refused to refund even a single rupee. Now he does not attend my calls. From discussions I also know that he had cheated more than 200 people from different parts of India.

What legal steps can I take against them?

We suggest you to send him and his father a legal notice thereby demanding Rs. 15,500/-.

In addition to this, you can lodge a criminal compliant under Section 420 IPC at the nearest police station.