We are sub contractor. Company not returning money after work done.
we are the sub contractor of a reputed company but they not make my payment after completed their work and not replay to our mails. some day before they told me that they will made our payment when we received fund from principle client
You can recover your amount provided you are either registered with contractor or you have any agreement for doing the allotted work.
The period of limitation for civil suit for recovery is three years and you can also file a criminal complaint under S. 406 I.P.C. for criminal breach of trust.
Before initiating civil or criminal proceedings it is advisable that you should serve a demand notice upon company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder sold a plot after knowing it was mortgaged what can i do
- Society unregistered and builder asking for maintenance. Is it legal?
- Can GPA holder transfer property without permission of actual owner
- Intercast marriage problem and govt not supporting my marriage
- Father built house in grandmother's name how can we claim ownership