quesWe are sub contractor. Company not returning money after work done.

we are the sub contractor of a reputed company but they not make my payment after completed their work and not replay to our mails. some day before they told me that they will made our payment when we received fund from principle client

• ansYou can recover your amount provided you are either registered with contractor or you have any agreement for doing the allotted work.

The period of limitation for civil suit for recovery is three years and you can also file a criminal complaint under S. 406 I.P.C. for criminal breach of trust.

Before initiating civil or criminal proceedings it is advisable that you should serve a demand notice upon company.