Want to file for bankruptcy. what is the procedure ?
I want to file for bankruptcy because I am having credit card debt of Rs. 1,95,000. I am unemployed and I don't have any assets.what is the legal procedure
I will suggest you that plz dont file for bankruptcy since after being declared as bankrupt, you wont be able to avail of any banking service. there are other ways out. but if you are stick to this only then you have to file a petition before civil court in that respect. the court has power to declare you as bankrupt.
Advocate Vaibhav Prakash ShuklaGulmohar Park, Delhi
I think you want to get your self declared as insolvent.
For that have to file a petition under Insolvency Act, there is Insolvency Judge in each District Court. The Procedure in the cases of insolvency are of Civil Nature. For getting yourself adjudged as insolvent you have to go through by the Insolvency Act, or consult any advocate in your District.
Advocate Rohini KumarLaxmi Nagar, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What would happen if developer used or gave my website code to someone
- My father in law registered whole property in name of one daughter
- Will bank allow us to withdraw the FD on the basis of name certificate
- How to get Jewelry back from in-laws in a matrimonial dispute?
- Bank agents threatening us to repay loan. Can we be arrested?