Villa construction not yet started. Need money back.
I invested some money with a builder for a Villa in faridabad, Haryana, India.
Villa construction not yet started when the completion date in over.
I need to take my money back and for this i need a good rated advocate from Faridabad.
The legal remedies available to you are the following :
1. You should send a legal notice to the builder company through an advocate.
2. You can file a case in the concerned consumer redressal forum.
3. If the builder company does not reply to the notice within 30 days, then you can file case for recovery in the concerned court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- my aunt is trying to sell my property she had transferred to me.
- Builder delayed possession now sold property to another builder
- Domestic violence by husband how can I claim maintenance
- Annoying behavior by neighbor can we file complaint
- Getting the money back.