Vendor stopped work & doesn't reply to calls
I had given some stitching work of about 70 pieces to someone in Bangalore. She stopped doing the work and is not even returning the raw material. She is not even returning my calls. There was no formal documentation that was carried out for the work assigned. What can be done in this case?
Since there is no legal documentation that was carried out in the whole process, nothing can be done. How were the payments made? If the payment was made in the form of cheques or NEFT or any way that proves that the money went from your account to her account then something can still be done.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to file a cheque bounce case if cheque given by untrusted man
- Do I need a POA to file case in India, if I live abroad ?
- What is difference between manual and online Encumbrance Certificate.
- Tenant nor paying rent neither vacating - What remedies are available
- Girlfriend cheating, want to file a case against her, please advise