quesVendor stopped work & doesn't reply to calls

I had given some stitching work of about 70 pieces to someone in Bangalore. She stopped doing the work and is not even returning the raw material. She is not even returning my calls. There was no formal documentation that was carried out for the work assigned. What can be done in this case?

  • ansSince there is no legal documentation that was carried out in the whole process, nothing can be done. How were the payments made? If the payment was made in the form of cheques or NEFT or any way that proves that the money went from your account to her account then something can still be done.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sirs, I have booked a industrial gala in the year 2009. The building is…

I had taken a loan from a persons in cheque. Wife murdered the person and…

I have taken a hand loan for business development purpose of 2Lakhs rupees from friend…

how to get a proof that I have lend money to someone.? I have lend…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly