quesVendor stopped work & doesn't reply to calls

I had given some stitching work of about 70 pieces to someone in Bangalore. She stopped doing the work and is not even returning the raw material. She is not even returning my calls. There was no formal documentation that was carried out for the work assigned. What can be done in this case?

• ansSince there is no legal documentation that was carried out in the whole process, nothing can be done. How were the payments made? If the payment was made in the form of cheques or NEFT or any way that proves that the money went from your account to her account then something can still be done.