Unknown account recovery and amendment succession cert.
If anyone granted a succession certificate for particular bank accounts/bonds from a court and later he found, some more accounts is also belong to him which did not include in existing succession certificate, is there any provision by law to amendment in succession certificate and include remaining bank accounts?
He/she will have to create a proper application in the court and file a petition for inclusion of other bank accounts also, about which he/she did not have any information earlier, in succession certificate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Getting no relief from court in case of 498 A What can I do
- Borrowed Bike Got Stolen - who will be held responsible
- Property mentioned in the will, not getting the share. What to do?
- Not staying together for last 12 years can we file for divorce
- Can we sell our share of property staying for last 40 years