×

quesUnknown account recovery and amendment succession cert.

If anyone granted a succession certificate for particular bank accounts/bonds from a court and later he found, some more accounts is also belong to him which did not include in existing succession certificate, is there any provision by law to amendment in succession certificate and include remaining bank accounts?

• ansHe/she will have to create a proper application in the court and file a petition for inclusion of other bank accounts also, about which he/she did not have any information earlier, in succession certificate.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only