Unknown account recovery and amendment succession cert.
If anyone granted a succession certificate for particular bank accounts/bonds from a court and later he found, some more accounts is also belong to him which did not include in existing succession certificate, is there any provision by law to amendment in succession certificate and include remaining bank accounts?
He/she will have to create a proper application in the court and file a petition for inclusion of other bank accounts also, about which he/she did not have any information earlier, in succession certificate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Surname different in documents from that of father how to change it
- Shares in husband's flat after his death.
- can my friend buy 50 percent of plot for me?
- Tenant obtained permit room license on forged documents what can I do
- Absent from military training without leave how can I rejoin