Unable to pay fine
What will happen to a person who is unable to pay a Court Fine or Penalty even after his belongings are attached/taken in custody by court ?
If the belongings are attached, they will be sold to recover the fine or penalty imposed. In case the fine is still pending, one might have to face imprisonment.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is there a option available to check Khasra Khatouni online in UP?
- Can a government servant become a trustee in private trust?
- Booked a marriage hall not refunding money after cancellation
- How can i get expenses from husband without divorcing
- How can i file for my childs custody.