questwo years passed since retirement, haven't recieved luggage claim yet

i retired from army in 2013. i filled for a luggage claim of Rs 59,000. two years have passed since but iv not recieved money.

iv written several letters to the concerned authorities but all in vain.

how can i recover the money?

  • ans

    Before giving you advice on how to recover your pending amount, there are few questions which need clarity,

    1. Where you re employed immediately after retirement? 

    2. In how much time did you file for baggage claim?

    There is a requirement that the baggage claim must be filed within 1 year of the initial retirement.

    After we get clarity on these grounds then there is the option of sending a legal notice through an advocate.

    If there is no reply to the legal notice then an application can be made in the armed forces tribunal for your unpaid claims.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I gave some money to contractor in installments which is in total of 90 lacs.…

i gave a Carpenter Rs 3500 advance to do some chair repairing work. But he…

Can mother remove son from her own house to repay a bank loan which was…

My friend got notice 138 by bank Her husband taken loan n (my friend)wife co…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly