two years passed since retirement, haven't recieved luggage claim yet
i retired from army in 2013. i filled for a luggage claim of Rs 59,000. two years have passed since but iv not recieved money.
iv written several letters to the concerned authorities but all in vain.
how can i recover the money?
Before giving you advice on how to recover your pending amount, there are few questions which need clarity,
1. Where you re employed immediately after retirement?
2. In how much time did you file for baggage claim?
There is a requirement that the baggage claim must be filed within 1 year of the initial retirement.
After we get clarity on these grounds then there is the option of sending a legal notice through an advocate.
If there is no reply to the legal notice then an application can be made in the armed forces tribunal for your unpaid claims.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I claim marriage expenses in divorce case
- Ex boyfriend harassing and blackmailing
- In how many days award is allotted by labour ministry
- Bank is not passing my loan what action can I take
- What to do when my wife is taking undue advantage of my pending case?