two years passed since retirement, haven't recieved luggage claim yet
i retired from army in 2013. i filled for a luggage claim of Rs 59,000. two years have passed since but iv not recieved money.
iv written several letters to the concerned authorities but all in vain.
how can i recover the money?
Before giving you advice on how to recover your pending amount, there are few questions which need clarity,
1. Where you re employed immediately after retirement?
2. In how much time did you file for baggage claim?
There is a requirement that the baggage claim must be filed within 1 year of the initial retirement.
After we get clarity on these grounds then there is the option of sending a legal notice through an advocate.
If there is no reply to the legal notice then an application can be made in the armed forces tribunal for your unpaid claims.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband threatening and harassing wife what legal action is possible
- Grandfathers property can dead uncles wife claim share in the property
- Discharged from Army but disciplinary case pending
- builder is not giving possession instead given full and final payment
- Fine charged because of Corruption done by former Committee(1996-2006)