quesTutor taking classes during night hours. Where can i complain about it

My child is in 11th standard and he is taking tuition from a Professor. I think there is some illegal activities going on, because he calls for tuition at 11 PM at night and take classes the whole night. When i am asking him for refund of the fees, he is denying that. What can i do in such a case?

• ansyes you can complaint on that for late class on tutor and your daughter is in 11th standard and the tution time is 11 PM and in your mind that there is something going wrong for that you have to talk your daughter and after that for tour money you can send legal notice if his not backing and after legal notice you can filer recovery suit.

Advocate Sandeep Singh

Lajpat Nagar- III, Delhi

• ansAt the time of sending your child to tuitions, was there an agreement on the time slot?

Either way, first ensure your child is safe. If you or your child is uncomfortable, do not send him for tuitions.

You can complain to the police and municipality authorities. You can also file civil suit for return of fees but that may not be worth the expenditure.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only