quesTutor taking classes during night hours. Where can i complain about it

My child is in 11th standard and he is taking tuition from a Professor. I think there is some illegal activities going on, because he calls for tuition at 11 PM at night and take classes the whole night. When i am asking him for refund of the fees, he is denying that. What can i do in such a case?

  • ansyes you can complaint on that for late class on tutor and your daughter is in 11th standard and the tution time is 11 PM and in your mind that there is something going wrong for that you have to talk your daughter and after that for tour money you can send legal notice if his not backing and after legal notice you can filer recovery suit.

    Advocate Sandeep Singh

      Lajpat Nagar- III, Delhi

  • ansAt the time of sending your child to tuitions, was there an agreement on the time slot?

    Either way, first ensure your child is safe. If you or your child is uncomfortable, do not send him for tuitions.

    You can complain to the police and municipality authorities. You can also file civil suit for return of fees but that may not be worth the expenditure.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

i had taken some products from a company for 1 lac as a distributor for…

I made a transaction on my credit card for Rs 85000 at one club and…
What will happen if borrower stops paying EMI for an under construction property . Will…
My paternal uncle took a loan from a state financial corporation around 30 years ago.…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly