Transportation company misplaces my assignment.
I have purchased some product from Delhi wholesaler with Bill, wholesaler has sent 5 carton (5 boxes) through Transport (truck) from Delhi to Bangalore. I have issued eSugam form for same as it is required in karnataka. Now transport company has lost my consignment, not able to trace. Delhi people are saying they have sent on 3rd through the truck but which reached to bangalore on 9th Feb but bangalore people are saying they have not received. I have original bill and builty, please suggest what can I do. My material is of worth Rs 70 thousand.
Issue through your lawyer a legal notice to the wholesaler for deficiency in service. Thereafter, file a case for compensation in addition to refund of the money. You can also claim from the wholesaler and the transport company the amount which you shall have to expend on availing the services of your lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- How long can I renew my lease agreement without loosing my rights
- Is registering FIR necessary by the police?
- Unmarried couples arrested by police in hotel what is the punishment
- Family received compensation after fathers death how to divide it
- Property distributed through Will daughters demanding their share