questenants not vacating the property of the owner

We have a 2 bed room house rented, but the tenant has not vacated the property and is neither answering any phones, the property as still his belongings for the past 15 months, what is the legal way to proceed..

  • ansYou can issue a legal notice to the tenant if he refuses to vacate on expiry of agreement. You can also terminate leave and licence agreement if you so desire. And if tenant refuses to vacate the property then you can file the eviction suit against them.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

One of my friend, was in financial trouble, as his father met an accident. so…
my uncle was a central govt emplyee he had taken a personal loan from a…
i sent the money through net banking one of my friend , he is not…
Have been supplying cement to builder against written orders. Builder has not paid against last…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly