tenants not vacating the property of the owner
We have a 2 bed room house rented, but the tenant has not vacated the property and is neither answering any phones, the property as still his belongings for the past 15 months, what is the legal way to proceed..
You can issue a legal notice to the tenant if he refuses to vacate on expiry of agreement. You can also terminate leave and licence agreement if you so desire. And if tenant refuses to vacate the property then you can file the eviction suit against them.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Tenant purchased the property but not making full payment, advise
- Refund from builder in cash Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes is it legal
- Can I claim for maintenance from my in laws
- After filing for mutual divorce wife not allowing to meet kids
- If one name is removed from the FIR then whole FIR is quashed?