tenants not vacating the property of the owner
We have a 2 bed room house rented, but the tenant has not vacated the property and is neither answering any phones, the property as still his belongings for the past 15 months, what is the legal way to proceed..
You can issue a legal notice to the tenant if he refuses to vacate on expiry of agreement. You can also terminate leave and licence agreement if you so desire. And if tenant refuses to vacate the property then you can file the eviction suit against them.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Took admission in two courses can I face problem in future
- shop in grandfather's name father runs it can brothers ask for share
- Whether membership in society remains after demolition by BMC
- Wife moved out of house. Resolving issue via panchayat. Is it valid?
- Original document in England can i file case in India on basis of copy