Supplied goods to a person. Now he is not paying for it.What can I do?
I am runing a business of welding rods wherein I have supplied the rods to a steel fabricator but he did not give me my money and is not picking up my phone now. What can I do?
Expert Legal Advice:
Collect all the documents to prove that you have supplied the aforementioned rods to the steel fabricator. These may include delivery receipts, challans, invoices if any.
Send a legal notice for your monetary dues through an advocate wherein all the proofs of delivery are to be attached. In case this does not result in your money being returned, you have to file a civil suit for recovery of the monetary dues along with interest.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Boyfriend blackmailing that he will commit suicide what can I do
- How much maintenance can I claimed from my husband
- Documents needed to verify if the property is government approved
- can i claim accidental damages from Company if m working for them
- Enquiry regarding regularization of loft in residence