Seller not wiling to return biana amount. What can i do against him?
I have given biana money for a plot of around 5 lacs. He is not providing old registries of the plot and also not wiling to return biana amount. What can i do against that?
To file a civil suit for specific performance if u got marked ur presence before the sub registrar. u have the right to file the suit for specific performance as well as for recover the amount. earnest money can be recover from the party as the same is recoverable amount. more over if the other party not fulfilled the agreement conditions then u can implement the said biana or agreement through court.
Advocate Amarinder SinghDistrict Court, Patiala, Patiala
you can insist him again for performing the agreement as agreed between you and him . You should be ready and willing to do your part of the agreement only then you can go to court and seek a remedy, on the alternative you can even tell them deliver the old registeries at the time when balance payment will be give and sale will actually takes place and if still it doesn't help , you can file suit on the basis of written document made while giving the biana amount.
Advocate Sikander TutejaDistrict Court Patiala, Patiala
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheating and demand refund for a two wheeler
- What are the maternity benefits I can get
- Wife making false allegations and left home. How to get her back?
- Cheated by company located overseas on false promise of job
- Court delaying in passing ex parte order for stay. What should i do?