×

quesSeller not wiling to return biana amount. What can i do against him?

I have given biana money for a plot of around 5 lacs. He is not providing old registries of the plot and also not wiling to return biana amount. What can i do against that?

• ansTo file a civil suit for specific performance if u got marked ur presence before the sub registrar. u have the right to file the suit for specific performance as well as for recover the amount. earnest money can be recover from the party as the same is recoverable amount. more over if the other party not fulfilled the agreement conditions then u can implement the said biana or agreement through court.

Advocate Amarinder Singh

District Court, Patiala, Patiala

• ansyou can insist him again for performing the agreement as agreed between you and him . You should be ready and willing to do your part of the agreement only then you can go to court and seek a remedy, on the alternative you can even tell them deliver the old registeries at the time when balance payment will be give and sale will actually takes place and if still it doesn't help , you can file suit on the basis of written document made while giving the biana amount.

Advocate Sikander Tuteja

District Court Patiala, Patiala

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only