Salary pending in old company. Not ready to give. What can i do?
My salary for about 1 month 20 days is still pending in my old company. They are not ready to give the salary. What can I do about it?
Firstly, you should send a legal notice to the Company claiming your full and final settlement including the dues, relieving as well as the experience certificate, requesting the company to comply with the same within 30 days.
If the company does not comply with the said legal notice within 30 days, then you can file a civil suit against the company for claiming your full and final settlement along with the damages and compensation for the harassment and mental torture.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cousin borrowed money made me guarantor I received call from court
- My husband is cheating on me and doesn't have interest in me at all
- How to take creditors in to confidence as my shop was looted
- Property in possession since 1985 can we take adverse possession
- I passed final SSC exams but department is not giving me job