quesSalary pending in old company. Not ready to give. What can i do?

My salary for about 1 month 20 days is still pending in my old company. They are not ready to give the salary. What can I do about it?

Firstly, you should send a legal notice to the Company claiming your full and final settlement including the dues, relieving as well as the experience certificate, requesting the company to comply with the same within 30 days.

If the company does not comply with the said legal notice within 30 days, then you can file a civil suit against the company for claiming your full and final settlement along with the damages and compensation for the harassment and mental torture.