Return of goods to a company by the distributor no response from them
i was made the distributor of a company sparkle(unit of kopran ltd. For north Delhi region but due to un-acceptable working policies of the company we had to terminate the distributorship and i was promised that the goods will be returned to the company but now there is no response from any of the company representative and my calls are being ignored .in this case can legally to return the goods and recover my money.
We suggest that through a lawyer send a legal notice thereby stating the termination clause mentioned in the agreement (if any). Further in the said notice also specify that the goods which are in your possession needs to return and further demand your balance and seek recovery. If they fail to respose file a civil suit thereby asking them to take possession of their goods and seek recovery your money
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company forcing to sign of fake documents else i'll be terminated
- Dead sisters son not interested in property. How do I inherit it?
- What is the legal procedure to start a job consultancy firm
- GF threatening to commit suicide
- What to do if bank not relieving after transfer is approved