quesReturn of goods to a company by the distributor no response from them

i was made the distributor of a company sparkle(unit of kopran ltd. For north Delhi region but due to un-acceptable working policies of the company we had to terminate the distributorship and i was promised that the goods will be returned to the company but now there is no response from any of the company representative and my calls are being ignored .in this case can legally to return the goods and recover my money.

  • ans

    We suggest that through a lawyer send a legal notice thereby stating the termination clause mentioned in the agreement (if any). Further in the said notice also specify that the goods which are in your possession needs to return and further demand your balance  and seek recovery. If they fail to respose file a civil suit thereby asking them to take possession of their goods and seek recovery your money

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

We took a loan 10 years back from a bank. I was unable to pay…
I had taken a loan of Rs 50000 in 2004 of which majority was paid…
I booked a flat from a dealer, he took advance money 30,000 for booking. Now…
I have been working for a IT organization in Delhi, Due to some unavoidable reasons,…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly