Rent a flat.
I am Ex service man and 60 yrs old. I have two flat at ahmedabad. one flat given on rent where 6-7 students are staying and in another flat I live with my wife, which is 15 km away from 1st flat. chairman of society keep on giving notice to me on flimsy ground and asking me to get vacate those boys. Boys are of Nirma college and from good family. Rent agreement and local police verifications are made. This income is our bread butter. my children are staying away from us , they visit us occasionally, please advise.
Society consent i s necessary to give premises on rent . If these 7 boys are a nuisance society can after passing resolution in Managing committee direct you to terminate your rent agreement. If you refuse to remove them society can drag you to court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Hospital not dislosing information in RTI. What to do?
- Practice & Procedure of high court.
- False 498A case filed and wife is not coming to matrimonial home
- False 340 CRPC case filed against me, what can be done
- Is an E-aadhar card a legally valid ID proof for banking purposes?