quesRent a flat.

I am Ex service man and 60 yrs old. I have two flat at ahmedabad. one flat given on rent where 6-7 students are staying and in another flat I live with my wife, which is 15 km away from 1st flat. chairman of society keep on giving notice to me on flimsy ground and asking me to get vacate those boys. Boys are of Nirma college and from good family. Rent agreement and local police verifications are made. This income is our bread butter. my children are staying away from us , they visit us occasionally, please advise.

• ansSociety consent i s necessary to give premises on rent . If these 7 boys are a nuisance society can after passing resolution in Managing committee direct you to terminate your rent agreement. If you refuse to remove them society can drag you to court.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only