Remedy to get my unpaid salary which company refused to pay?
The company I worked in for more than 1.5 years stopped paying my salary after December, 2013. I quit this job in February 2014. I was working as a Senior Soft Engineer. My salary of almost 1.5 lakhs is pending from their side including the paid leaves and so on.
Even after asking them for the pending salary no action was taken. What legal remedies can I take to get my stuck money? We are 5-6 people who are facing same problem with the company.
Firstly, you and 5-6 other people should send a legal notice to the Company claiming their full and final settlement including the dues, relieving as well as the experience certificate, requesting the company to comply with the same within 30 days.
If the company does not comply with the said legal notice within 30 days, then you and other people can file a civil suit against the company for claiming his full and final settlement along with the damages and compensation for the harassment and mental torture.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Uncle died without any legal heir. Can we transfer the property to us?
- Husband making investments in father's name. Do i have any share in it
- Time limit act to take possession of property after 65 yrs court order
- Can I present cheque for dishonour if 3 months validity is over
- How advocates convince husbands to give divorce to his wife