Refuse to pay back the money.
I gave to a person 2 lakhs rupees in 2004. I am from village, i have only informal record (just on a diary ) of that but the person signed there. Money was given on some interest rate it was also mentioned in that informal record .Now that person is refusing to pay principal + interest. How can i recover my money? would informal record stand in the court?
File a cheating case against the borrower in local court with support of that diary as a proof.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i legally stop my sister's husband from taking divorce from her?
- Constant conflict created by mother in law between us. How to divorce?
- Took loan from company. paid some amount but can't pay the remaining
- Wife attempted suicide many times I dont want to get into trouble
- Can a person represent his own mother under specific power of attorney