Refuse to pay back the money.
I gave to a person 2 lakhs rupees in 2004. I am from village, i have only informal record (just on a diary ) of that but the person signed there. Money was given on some interest rate it was also mentioned in that informal record .Now that person is refusing to pay principal + interest. How can i recover my money? would informal record stand in the court?
File a cheating case against the borrower in local court with support of that diary as a proof.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Parcel wrongly delivered and company blaming me for missing contents
- What does Contested AFT allowed means
- Husband tried killing wife what legal action can we take?
- Cheque bounce because of drawers death what can I do
- Release of salary & false allegations.