Refund required for the cancellation of the amount.
I hold a property in Noida and they had disputed land because of which there is no bank loan possible. However I had paid from pocket till last cheque and now i am thinking of cancellation. As per cancellation or exit I need to pay 15% fine of total amount i had paid. The builder is not giving any confirm timelines for the return of cheque, is it safe to put the application or i should have a time line attached. How safe is to trust the builder?
In such cases ideally you should be entitled for complete refund as the builder failed to perform its part of agreement, however it still requires threadbare examination of the Buyer Agreement to give an opinion.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I Marry my grandmother sister grandson in Hindu marriage
- Can a will, attached to a lok adalat compromise petition, changed?
- My number given to someone else but address is mine what remedy
- What is the latest punishment for raping underage girl by IPC
- What is the procedure to file partition suit