quesRecovery of money post the agreement period

I have given money in terms of cash and obtained signature and thumb impression on draft. The content says that the money is given only for one month at the interest 2%. But already 4 months are over, he is telling some reasons and postponing the recovery.

How to go about this issue from here?

  • ansI'd like to know on what document you have taken the signature, whether it is cheque or a promissory note. Post which, you need to
    issue a legal notice for repayment of cash in advance only if the event borrower fails to repay file summary suite for recovery of your money.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

While doing a small business venture, I was cheated of almost 5 lakhs by my…
I worked in M/s Sawhney Builders Pvt. Ltd. for 8 years & two months. The…
I took loan from bank, now I not able to pay now how can I…
Hello i am from a town and now living in Mumbai.  There was a guy…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Sunil Kadam

 Experience: 9 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly