Recovery of money post the agreement period
I have given money in terms of cash and obtained signature and thumb impression on draft. The content says that the money is given only for one month at the interest 2%. But already 4 months are over, he is telling some reasons and postponing the recovery.
How to go about this issue from here?
I'd like to know on what document you have taken the signature, whether it is cheque or a promissory note. Post which, you need to
issue a legal notice for repayment of cash in advance only if the event borrower fails to repay file summary suite for recovery of your money.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I remarry while a case regarding my divorce is going on
- Wife is asking to buy property after compromising domestic violence
- Filed an Eve teasing case against a person - do we need to be involved
- Company terminated me wo reason. Commssion not given. What to do?
- Validity of inter religion marriage if not registered