Recovery of loan against a property under bank loan. How to do it?
i paid some amount to a friend without any documents. Now he couldnt repay me back. He owns a flat. its under bank loan. But after finding a buyer & making the settlement of bank loan, he can repay me back. But this has to be legally recorded. How do i do?
If you have paid the money by way of cheque then you can recover the money.
However if you have paid the money by cash and you have no document then it is very difficult to recover the money.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I purchase house in Delhi if I have voter Id of Uttarakhand
- No understanding between us want to get separated. want child custody
- Fraud online shopping website what can I do
- Cheque got bounced what legal action can I take
- Opening food business. Food by housewives. Do we need commercial gas?