quesrecovery of dues from a production house

I am a freelance media professional, I work for TV and film production houses on contractual terms, I had a contract with a tv production house for 2 month in feburary 2014, I worked for them but they did not pay me. I am tired of calling and visiting their office. They are saying they don't have enough funds to pay me.. in fact my entire team which had around 6 people. I have my contract copy with me.. please guide me what legal action can be taken against the company release our payments. please help me.

  • ansYou can file a case for recovery of the amount due along with the interest accrued over the amount pending. When the respected court holds them liable they will have to pay the dues along with the calculated interest.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I have purchased a flat in greater noida 3 years back and took loan…

Earlier I took A House Building Loan of Rs. 10 Lakh from SBI. Later due…

I have not paid my mobile postpaid bill due to improper service and bad connectivity.…
My Husband's elder brother had some loss in his business and given IP and ran…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly