recovery of dues from a production house
I am a freelance media professional, I work for TV and film production houses on contractual terms, I had a contract with a tv production house for 2 month in feburary 2014, I worked for them but they did not pay me. I am tired of calling and visiting their office. They are saying they don't have enough funds to pay me.. in fact my entire team which had around 6 people. I have my contract copy with me.. please guide me what legal action can be taken against the company release our payments. please help me.
You can file a case for recovery of the amount due along with the interest accrued over the amount pending. When the respected court holds them liable they will have to pay the dues along with the calculated interest.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Salary cheque issued by company bounced
- Can we sell the house built on a common land
- Want change surname in birth certificate where to go and how to do it
- Person offended by derogatory conversation threatening to file FIR
- Disclosing all account details is necessary to file for tax returns