×

quesrecovery of dues from a production house

I am a freelance media professional, I work for TV and film production houses on contractual terms, I had a contract with a tv production house for 2 month in feburary 2014, I worked for them but they did not pay me. I am tired of calling and visiting their office. They are saying they don't have enough funds to pay me.. in fact my entire team which had around 6 people. I have my contract copy with me.. please guide me what legal action can be taken against the company release our payments. please help me.

• ansYou can file a case for recovery of the amount due along with the interest accrued over the amount pending. When the respected court holds them liable they will have to pay the dues along with the calculated interest.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only