×

quesPending Payment

Hi, I was a supplier of coal in an industry but before two three year back but they are not giving payment to.

Can you help me they big corporates

Your question is very ambiguous. 

To our understanding, you were a supplier of coal in an industry, two to three years back.

But it is not clear whether you were not at all paid any amount in return or your payment was not made only in a certain period.

Also, we need to know if you had signed any agreement or contract before you began your supply of coal with this industry.

If you did, what was the terms of consideration of the contract.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only