Hi, I was a supplier of coal in an industry but before two three year back but they are not giving payment to.
Can you help me they big corporates
Your question is very ambiguous.
To our understanding, you were a supplier of coal in an industry, two to three years back.
But it is not clear whether you were not at all paid any amount in return or your payment was not made only in a certain period.
Also, we need to know if you had signed any agreement or contract before you began your supply of coal with this industry.
If you did, what was the terms of consideration of the contract.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want maintenance from father staying in London with other family
- Husband obtained divorce in foreign country petition pending in India
- In laws and husband physically abusive.Can i file divorce on disertion
- Property dispute with siblings
- Documents Required For Sole Proprietorship Firm