Partners not paying my remaining money what to do
Dear sir/mam, I am a travel agent new to this field and started my operation in 2015may in this January i had sent 2 groups of 28 -30 ppl to goa and both the customers (organizers of these groups) have my balance to pay and are not giving my money when filed a police complaint police is not supporting sayng its a civil case we cannot help. Please guide me how do i go about.
This is civil nature case you have to file a recovery suit against them and then you have recover the same. this is not a criminal case as they are not cheated you or otherwise. if your balance is pending then you have only to file a recovery suit in civil court.
Advocate Harmesh KumarKarkardooma District Court Complex, Delhi
If u have a claim in writing or oral the best remedy is to file civil suit for recovery. It is advisable to file recovery suit. If any fraudulent transaction is there then only criminal complaint is maintainable.
Advocate Rajesh RaiSector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- husband has filed a case for legal separation. I don't want to leave .
- Compromise deed signed husband did not take me along after that
- how can i get my ancestral Property?
- rights of child from first marriage in property
- Is birth certificate compulsory for marriage registration