quesPartners not paying my remaining money what to do

Dear sir/mam, I am a travel agent new to this field and started my operation in 2015may in this January i had sent 2 groups of 28 -30 ppl to goa and both the customers (organizers of these groups) have my balance to pay and are not giving my money when filed a police complaint police is not supporting sayng its a civil case we cannot help. Please guide me how do i go about.

  • ansThis is civil nature case you have to file a recovery suit against them and then you have recover the same. this is not a criminal case as they are not cheated you or otherwise. if your balance is pending then you have only to file a recovery suit in civil court.

    Advocate Harmesh Kumar

      Karkardooma District Court Complex, Delhi

  • ansIf u have a claim in writing or oral the best remedy is to file civil suit for recovery. It is advisable to file recovery suit. If any fraudulent transaction is there then only criminal complaint is maintainable.

    Advocate Rajesh Rai

      Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

sir , how can I recover the property from police in a legal way. religion.…
My dad had a loan few years back and its in written off status in…
Sir I have lent Rs.1 lakh on 22nd February, 2009 to my relative and he…
I had taken a loan of from a private money lender 2 years back. As…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly