quesPartners not paying my remaining money what to do

Dear sir/mam, I am a travel agent new to this field and started my operation in 2015may in this January i had sent 2 groups of 28 -30 ppl to goa and both the customers (organizers of these groups) have my balance to pay and are not giving my money when filed a police complaint police is not supporting sayng its a civil case we cannot help. Please guide me how do i go about.

• ansThis is civil nature case you have to file a recovery suit against them and then you have recover the same. this is not a criminal case as they are not cheated you or otherwise. if your balance is pending then you have only to file a recovery suit in civil court.

Advocate Harmesh Kumar

Karkardooma District Court Complex, Delhi

• ansIf u have a claim in writing or oral the best remedy is to file civil suit for recovery. It is advisable to file recovery suit. If any fraudulent transaction is there then only criminal complaint is maintainable.