Paid loan on behalf of my friends now not returning money
I sold my somo vehicle to my friend with notary agreement and give him loan facility for same.after some month he had not pay bank loan installment that time i paid it. After some time i also paid RTO Tax , Iinsurance ,service center bill & etc amount of Rs 1,10,000 and i suffer from bank notice after that he felt to pay me this amount. now how can i take legal action on him. Police is not supporting for complaint.
There are two options available to you. 1. you can file a criminal complaint against your friend for the offence of cheating. if the police is not accepting the complaint, you can directly file a complaint in the criminal court of competent jurisdiction. 2. You can file a suit for recovery in the competent Civil Court. Pls. visit your local lawyer who, based on the documents availabale with you, can suggest you the best course of action.
Advocate Unmesh Gopal DindoreShaniwar Peth, Pune
Dear sir, firstly this is civil case and therefore Police has no role. According to me firstly you should get legal notice issued and make demand for your money. in case of failure to pay you have to file civil case for recovery.
Advocate Sunil KadamFort, Mumbai
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Notary stamp is older than Stamp paper date on GPA
- How to start a defense contracts company in India ?
- Procedure to register cricket academy and documents required
- Husband remarried without divorce can I get maintenance for children
- How much time does it take for passing judgement on partition suit.