×

quesPaid loan on behalf of my friends now not returning money

I sold my somo vehicle to my friend with notary agreement and give him loan facility for same.after some month he had not pay bank loan installment that time i paid it. After some time i also paid RTO Tax , Iinsurance ,service center bill & etc amount of Rs 1,10,000 and i suffer from bank notice after that he felt to pay me this amount. now how can i take legal action on him. Police is not supporting for complaint.

• ansThere are two options available to you. 1. you can file a criminal complaint against your friend for the offence of cheating. if the police is not accepting the complaint, you can directly file a complaint in the criminal court of competent jurisdiction. 2. You can file a suit for recovery in the competent Civil Court. Pls. visit your local lawyer who, based on the documents availabale with you, can suggest you the best course of action.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

• ansDear sir, firstly this is civil case and therefore Police has no role. According to me firstly you should get legal notice issued and make demand for your money. in case of failure to pay you have to file civil case for recovery.

Advocate Sunil Kadam

Fort, Mumbai

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only