quesPaid loan on behalf of my friends now not returning money

I sold my somo vehicle to my friend with notary agreement and give him loan facility for same.after some month he had not pay bank loan installment that time i paid it. After some time i also paid RTO Tax , Iinsurance ,service center bill & etc amount of Rs 1,10,000 and i suffer from bank notice after that he felt to pay me this amount. now how can i take legal action on him. Police is not supporting for complaint.

  • ansThere are two options available to you. 1. you can file a criminal complaint against your friend for the offence of cheating. if the police is not accepting the complaint, you can directly file a complaint in the criminal court of competent jurisdiction. 2. You can file a suit for recovery in the competent Civil Court. Pls. visit your local lawyer who, based on the documents availabale with you, can suggest you the best course of action.

    Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

      Shaniwar Peth, Pune

  • ansDear sir, firstly this is civil case and therefore Police has no role. According to me firstly you should get legal notice issued and make demand for your money. in case of failure to pay you have to file civil case for recovery.

    Advocate Sunil Kadam

      Fort, Mumbai

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir' Eak broker ne mera Society Mea account open kervaya.kuch time meane passe jema kervaya.jeb…
'x' is saying that in 2006 money rs 20000/- has given and given a police…
kya kisi ek rukke ki (rukka 800000 ka jis par 12% ka interst hai, 2…

Does a promissory note come under legal liability or not? If I go to the high court…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly