Online shopping website not ready to take back faulty product. Remedy?
How can I claim my money back for a faulty jacket that I had bought from Yebhi.com on 11th April for Rs. 2980? I had received the product on 14th April however quality the item is pathetic and the material of the product is very cheap.
Before ordering I had spoken to their CC executive to know the quality & return policy as it was my first transaction with 'Yebhi.com'. I had told him about the product which I was about to buy and asked him the return policy wherein he informed me that if I return the product, they will give my cash back in my back account.
Now they are not ready to take the product back. I feel cheated. Kindly suggest the legal action.
You can file a consumer complaint against Yebhi.com for the defective product and the deficiency in the after sale services along with their refusal to comply to their refund policy.
This consumer complaint has to be filed in the district consumer court. You can claim the damages as well as compensation from the court.
With respect to the procedure for filing a consumer complaint, you can visit the website www.cag.org.in/guidelines-filing-complaints which lists out the format for filing a consumer complaint.Your complaint should be filed in the District Forum by payment of a fee and in writing with a minimum of 5 copies.
However, it is suggested that you engage an Advocate to represent your case in a better manner.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Arrogant behavior of builder and cheap material used in construction
- Married under Akhil bhart hindu mahasabha Is registration mandatory
- Sister donated property to me now their son objecting
- Father made Will and registered can brother's son claim in property
- Case filed by the other party for not executing the agreement