quesOnline shopping website not ready to take back faulty product. Remedy?

How can I claim my money back for a faulty jacket that I had bought from Yebhi.com on 11th April for Rs. 2980? I had received the product on 14th April however quality the item is pathetic and the material of the product is very cheap.


Before ordering I had spoken to their CC executive to know the quality & return policy as it was my first transaction with 'Yebhi.com'. I had told him about the product which I was about to buy and asked him the return policy wherein he informed me that if I return the product, they will give my cash back in my back account. 


Now they are not ready to take the product back. I feel cheated. Kindly suggest the legal action.


  • ans


    You can file a consumer complaint against Yebhi.com for the defective product and the deficiency in the after sale services along with their refusal to comply to their refund policy.


    This consumer complaint has to be filed in the district consumer court. You can claim the damages as well as compensation from the court.


    With respect to the procedure for filing a consumer complaint, you can visit the website www.cag.org.in/guidelines-filing-complaints which lists out the format for filing a consumer complaint.Your complaint should be filed in the District Forum by payment of a fee and in writing with a minimum of 5 copies.


    However, it is suggested that you engage an Advocate to represent your case in a better manner.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have given 1lac rs to my friens he asked me for urgent help. i…
I give my Travel Agent 15000 rs in cash but he refused to give my…
My father took loan from Gov.co bank as a govt. servant. Now he passed away…
Maine ek person se 10 lac rs 10 saal pehle udhar liye jiska 2% per…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly