Not Getting back money lend to friend
Dear sir/ madam I had given an amount to my friend and now I want that amount back. but now friend is married (probably) and i dont have proper address. also friend is not accepting the fact that i lend money .in what way i can legally approach friend Also in case if i fail to prove myself right , what kind of punishment is there as per law Thank you
U may send legal notice and initiate action against him. Whatever the result may be. Try to communicate with him. Continue chats and try to grab some admissions giving amount to him. He may take action against you for harassing him but chances of success are 99? less. Depends outcome of
Advocate Uday JadhavBibvewadi, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- girlfriend blackmailing a married man
- Younger brother in live in relation with married woman what to do
- Can a labor ask for wages under Wages Act
- Filed appeal for penalty by custom department what if i dont go
- What legal action can i take if my husband takes drugs and abuses me.