quesNot Getting back money lend to friend

Dear sir/ madam I had given an amount to my friend and now I want that amount back. but now friend is married (probably) and i dont have proper address. also friend is not accepting the fact that i lend money .in what way i can legally approach friend Also in case if i fail to prove myself right , what kind of punishment is there as per law Thank you

  • ansU may send legal notice and initiate action against him. Whatever the result may be. Try to communicate with him. Continue chats and try to grab some admissions giving amount to him. He may take action against you for harassing him but chances of success are 99? less. Depends outcome of

    Advocate Uday Jadhav

      Bibvewadi, Pune

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

my mother took loan from ICICI of Rs10 lac in 2002 at interest rate 10%.…

Hello Sir/Madam, I was working at Accenture Mumbai as a software engineer. I needed some…
One of my friends, advanced a big amount against a idemnity bond executed on Rs.200…
My neighbor is passing the drainage water to my empty land without my permission. I…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly