NON REMITTANCE OF PF CONTRIBUTION TO THE PF ACCOUNT BY THE EMPLOYER.
CAN I TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE EMPLOYER WHO HAS NOT REMITTED MY PF CONTRIBUTION TO THE PF ACCOUNT AS A RESULT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF WITHDRAWAL CLAIM IN FULL. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER PF AUTHORITIES CAN ALSO BE SUED FOR THIS MATTER, AS THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION AGAINST THE DEFAULTER EMPLOYER DESPITE MY SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AND REMINDERS.
Many companies which deduct contribution towards PF from their employees’ salaries do not deposit this with their trust or with EPFO. These companies continue this for years at length, while most employees aren't aware of it.
If you still find your employer has not deposited the deducted PF with the trust or EPF, you can file a complaint with either RPFC or a criminal case against your employer with the police or complain to the chief vigilance officer appointed by the labour ministry. You need to produce a copy of your salary slip to show the deduction, which does not reflect in the account balance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Selling property via GPA
- Is it mandatory to register the land in government value
- Brought phone online not working now where to filed the complaint
- What's the procedure to get legal heir certificate as father expired?
- Paid advance to builder but not providing us possession