Noida builder not refunding booking amount after cancellation of plot
I had booked 2 plots in Dehradun in 2013 through a Noida builder by paying Rs.50,000 for each plot but since there was no progress in the delivery, I cancelled the plots formally a couple of months ago. Now the builder is not returning me the booking amount. What all legal remedies do I have?
After carefully analyzing your situation, the legal remedy available to you is that you should send a legal notice drafted by a lawyer for asking for refund of the booking amount as you have cancelled your booking formally.
If after the expiry of 30 days the builder doesn't refund the amount then you can file a complaint in the State consumer forum against the said builder.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how much will it cost to get the copyright approvals
- Department is not giving vigilance clearance
- Any law stating woman can enjoy sexually after marriage with other men
- Seeking legal guidance to bring my wife back home to bear a child
- Kids don't want to live with their father threatening to kill them