No written agreement. Now no interest is being provided
If a person buys a property and the seller lend that money to purchaser at interest but nothing is there in written as such. Also, he is not paying him interest of few months. Agreement is written in matter of property. can seller claim that lost interest from him?
Issue a demand notice to the purchaser for repayment.
Collect evidence for payment and file suit for recovery on money at the earliest.
Was money adavnced by cash or cheque? Did you obtain any acknowledgment of receipt of money?
If you have no evidence regarding advance of money nor of interest, then it will be difficult to prove your claim in court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Emotional distress by maternal uncle can I take any legal action
- What is better a Gift deed or a Will to transfer property
- Property auctioned by bank how can we get it back?
- Can siblings claim share in joint property of brother and parents
- Husband left me to parents home due fights with mother in law