quesNo written agreement. Now no interest is being provided

If a person buys a property and the seller lend that money to purchaser at interest but nothing is there in written as such. Also, he is not paying him interest of few months. Agreement is written in matter of property. can seller claim that lost interest from him?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansIssue a demand notice to the purchaser for repayment.
      Collect evidence for payment and file suit for recovery on money at the earliest.

      Was money adavnced by cash or cheque? Did you obtain any acknowledgment of receipt of money?

      If you have no evidence regarding advance of money nor of interest, then it will be difficult to prove your claim in court.

    • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hi, I have purchased a flat in greater noida 3 years back and took loan…

    One Person cheated me very badly 1) He offers me a job for that i…

    Do I need suggestion on non payment of personal loan overdue EMI amount, regarding this…
    If a person buys a property and the seller lend that money to purchaser at…

    Recovery Lawyers in India

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

      Greater Kailash 1
     Experience: 14 years

    Advocate Harish Malhotra

      District Court
     Experience: 19 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly