negligence on behalf
My freehold flat's ceiling has collapsed due to telecom tower erected by Indus towers under rent agreement with Society. No one is taking responsibility of removing the towers and repair the damages. I have been sent a notice by society to not to remove anything. We are a family of five people and disaster can strike anytime, please advice what should I do ?
You need to proceed against the society as well as the company which has installed the tower by filing a suit for mandatory injunction and damages. Also the concerned local authority has to be informed about the same.
The action should be taken immediately so that further loss/damage can be prevented.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can i file a case of 138 NI if the account is Frozen?
- How to deal with legal notice received for recovery
- Can civil and criminal domestic violence case run together?
- Wife complaining to officials to stop father's pension
- Husband is unemployed and tortures me mentally, I need divorce filed