×

quesNeeds an urgent guidance to recover our money from CRB scam

Respected sir / madam,
Our money has been blocked in a bogus scam called CRB Capital funds since 20 years.
Despite of submitting all original documents of our investments 4 times to CRB Investors forum to recover our blocked money, we didn't get any response from them. Even nobody responded to telephone calls on provided nos many times.
Kindly guide us about how to recover our entire money (capital sum) blocked in CRB Capital? Is it possible to recover our capital sum with a heavy interest we lost on that sum ?
Thanking you.

• ansA disburse commi9ttee has been constituted by Delhi High court. Go through the attachment and claim accordingly.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/official-liquidators-notice-on-refund-of-crb-deposits/article2139316.ece

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only