quesMoney lent to a person. Now they are filing false FIR against us

My father gave some money in cash to the father of my classmate. Now when we are asking the same to be returned they are abusing us. Alongwith that they have also filed a false FIR against us that we are beating and harassing them for the recovery of money. My father is ill and is undergoing treatment. What can we do now as the FIR has been registered against me(daughter), my father and mother. We have no proof that we gave the money and they are making false stories saying that they never took the money.

  • ans

    To recover any money you require some evidence. Since payment is made is cash it is very difficult to prove. However we suggest you to send a legal notice And if the payment is not made within 15 days,you can file suit for recovery.

    With respect to FIR, we suggest to file quashing under Section 482 Crpc.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

a Indian government servant expired in an accident ,is the debtors have any right on…

My father had took loans from few persons and some banks for business, but we…

We have a marriage occasion in Nov this year. We Visited the marriage hall and…
I have given RS.2500000 to my friend in 2012 . he still have not returned…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly