Money lent to a person. Now they are filing false FIR against us
My father gave some money in cash to the father of my classmate. Now when we are asking the same to be returned they are abusing us. Alongwith that they have also filed a false FIR against us that we are beating and harassing them for the recovery of money. My father is ill and is undergoing treatment. What can we do now as the FIR has been registered against me(daughter), my father and mother. We have no proof that we gave the money and they are making false stories saying that they never took the money.
To recover any money you require some evidence. Since payment is made is cash it is very difficult to prove. However we suggest you to send a legal notice And if the payment is not made within 15 days,you can file suit for recovery.
With respect to FIR, we suggest to file quashing under Section 482 Crpc.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can father made Will for the ancestral property.
- Hate Posts on Facebook can I be held liable if FIR is filed
- What's the procedure and grounds for filing divorce w/o mutual consent
- Neighbor creating problem in society where to complain about the same
- Can person belonging to BC-C avail benefits under SC-ST Atrocities Act