quesManufacturer not taking back expired goods. What can i do?

I'm distributor of food sector from last 2 and half year. I do work with a co. as a distributor in bikaner of his product ( Food Items ). As a distributor i collected expiry goods from market. But Now co. not change expiry material above 2% of total billing cost. What should i do. I need your help.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansThe company is not bound to buy back the expired goods. It depends upon your terms and conditions of trade. In the food industry, the expiry date of the product must be taken very carefully and you should have managed your orders and supplies, accordingly.

      It can be suggested by looking at your documents and terms of billing etc.

      Advocate J K Agrawal

        Kabir Marg, Jaipur

    • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Dear Sir/Madam, We are cutting tools' traders from Guindy, we have supplied tools with a…
    i had given 3lacs rupees to my friend in 2011Auguest .i had collected a promissory…
    When I taken that loan I was in good financial position. But right now I…

    My friend took 30k on nov 14, 2011. I took money from my other friend…

    Recovery Lawyers in India

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

      Greater Kailash 1
     Experience: 14 years

    Advocate Harish Malhotra

      District Court
     Experience: 19 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly