Manufacturer not taking back expired goods. What can i do?
I'm distributor of food sector from last 2 and half year. I do work with a co. as a distributor in bikaner of his product ( Food Items ). As a distributor i collected expiry goods from market. But Now co. not change expiry material above 2% of total billing cost. What should i do. I need your help.
The company is not bound to buy back the expired goods. It depends upon your terms and conditions of trade. In the food industry, the expiry date of the product must be taken very carefully and you should have managed your orders and supplies, accordingly.
It can be suggested by looking at your documents and terms of billing etc.
Advocate J K AgrawalKabir Marg, Jaipur
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can my wife & son claim in family settlement suit ?
- Neighbor creating nuisance on public road what can I do
- Right on deceased father's fixed deposit if mother is joint holder
- Can wife file domestic violence case after divorce case
- Child custody of my daughter