Lost entire money under sudden loan
4 yrs ago i took 50,00,000 from my several friends for shares trading. Partly not at one time. I used to give them 10 to 15% per month by my skill in share market. Last year in Feb 2013 one of my investor who invested 30,00,000 with me in December 2012 asked money prior the date immediately. At that time I failed to give him back that money, after that he impose 25% interest p.m on me on 30,00,000, along with that he defamed me and as a result everyone is asking to return their money immediately and I failed to do that, all of sudden i saw myself in big trouble then I took money on high interest and try to give them interest and there money. Interest on interest and this cycle goes on after 6 months I found myself in a loan of 3 Crore. (30000000).
If anyone threatens or hits you for your failure to repay the loan then file a police complaint against him/her. If the loan has not been repaid then creditor can take recourse to law to recover it from you. Under no circumstances he can take the law in his own hands.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Parents transfer property to brother can I claim share
- Illegal acquisition of land by Step brother in father's property
- In laws not accepting me and husband not staying with me. What to do?
- employee's punishment
- How to apply for mutual divorce and custody of my son