quesloan from friends. how to ensure security

I have many properties which have been acquired using housing loans. The value of many of these properties is about 5 times their outstanding loans. I am in need of money but am not able to sell any property at market value since the economic conditions are not favourable. Banks are not able to extend additional loans because my cash flows and income is currently lnot good . I have friends who may be willing to give me temporary loan but I am not comfortable unless I am able to offer them some security. Is it possible to do a legal paperwork to secure my friend who is the lender and register it so that both are protected?

  • ansYou can enter into an agreement with the friends wherein the creditors (your friends) have the right to recover the money from the debtor in case you fail to repay it within the stipulated time, specificallly by sale of the said proeprties . This will offer them the comfort which every creditor looks forward to at the time of giving the loan.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Meri MOTHER ke naam pe registerd property,unke expire hone ke baad mere FATHER ke naam…

Hi .. Please provide me the suggestion, where my inlaw is guarantor to his friend…

I got notice from IT Department regarding “AIR-002” or “Paid Rs. 2,00,000 or more against…

I have done hotel management. I tool loan from a bank in 2007. I was…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly