loan from friends. how to ensure security
I have many properties which have been acquired using housing loans. The value of many of these properties is about 5 times their outstanding loans. I am in need of money but am not able to sell any property at market value since the economic conditions are not favourable. Banks are not able to extend additional loans because my cash flows and income is currently lnot good . I have friends who may be willing to give me temporary loan but I am not comfortable unless I am able to offer them some security. Is it possible to do a legal paperwork to secure my friend who is the lender and register it so that both are protected?
You can enter into an agreement with the friends wherein the creditors (your friends) have the right to recover the money from the debtor in case you fail to repay it within the stipulated time, specificallly by sale of the said proeprties . This will offer them the comfort which every creditor looks forward to at the time of giving the loan.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- name changed in passport, other changes required
- Case filed by the other party for not executing the agreement
- False Cheque bounce case but a cheating methods by unknown person
- Asked to take licence from court
- Can I send cruelty notice to my wife before she file false 498a.